Thursday, August 3, 2017

The Shutter Ladybug

Let us give a very warm welcome to The Shutter Ladybug! This is my photography blog, where I am going to post various photos I have taken over the years and all over the world. I will also share online and offline resources I deem useful and interesting to hobby shutterbugs like myself.

To take pictures, I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FH2 digital camera, 14 megapixels and smaller than some smartphones. I am interested in subjects of all sorts and capture beautiful moments as they come. I have been trained as a photojournalist and marketer, and possess experience as a professional in traditional and web-based media.

I finally got around to launching this blog on 3rd August 2017, more than a year after I initially purchased the domain. I love ladybirds, or ladybugs, and wanted a bit of wordplay in merging this gorgeous little animal with the term "shutterbug" (which generally refers to a photography enthusiast).

The Shutter Ladybug is also available on your favorite social media channels and sharing networks. We have Pinterest Boards and a Tumblelog. You can also follow us on FaceBook, Instagram and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment